As our knowledge of nutrition improved, we looked for ways to further reduce my intake of acidic foodstuffs (since diseases cannot thrive in well-oxygenated, alkaline environments).
- No meat High in saturated fats and highly acidic
- Dairy free Slows blood flow and increase mucus
- Gluten & Yeast free Causes gut irritation and yeast is very acidic
- More vegetables and fruit More fiber and nutrients, less acid
- Organic food More nutrients, less pesticides, fungicides and preservatives
- No caffeine It has no nutritional benefits and is extremely acidic
- Fewer processed foods Fewer man-induced chemicals and hormones
I have a daily intake of 2-3 litres of water with a slice of lemon or lime
I allow my diet to consist of up to 20- 30% of bad fats, as hungry cancer cells are attracted to, become attached to and then eliminated from the body by the fats.